How do I take my "wrist" out of my stroke?

Q: Jerry writes - "I'm right handed and I find that my right hand/wrist is too involved with my putting stroke. My question is, are there grips (grip style. i.e. jumbo, flat top, paddle) that I can put on my putter that will help with this? I currently am using the claw or saw style grip method and that has helped, but I would like to be able to use the more traditional reverse overlap grip method."

A: Jerry, I think you are on the right track with the jumbo putter grip. It will take your wrist out of the stroke. I prefer the "saw" grip myself because under pressure my right hand takes over no matter what size grip I use :) Let us know how you are doing.