We want to welcome you!
As a golf industry professional, you deserve special treatment. The EyeLine Golf PRO site is your connection to wholesale pricing and opportunities to grow your teaching revenue or store sales. Easily enter drop-ships or pick up the latest tools.
Recent Instructor Feedback:
- After working 3 days with Sam at our Colonial Eyeline Putting Clinic I have been amazed at the progress of our members at Colonial. Not a day has passed since the clinic that I have not seen one of Sam’s products on the putting green. From the slot trainer to the mirror, every part of the system has worked in making our members become better golfers!Matt Marino, Colonial CC
- Since becoming certified with eye line my teaching skills have increased 10 fold to what the PGA offers.Doug Mallon, Denver, CO
- "The 4PE Certification program is an invaluable tool and great addition to the Chuck Will Golf Academy. All my instructors have completed the program and will be implementing it in 2016! The Eyeline Golf putting aids are not only easy to use, but affordble! Students can pick up the aid they need right on the spot. Best of all, you will see immediate results! Thanks again to Eyeline Golf for introducing us to the 4PE Certification program."Chuck Will, Dulles, VA
- You all have made me a better instructor...will help me communicate better information to GolfRite students, who...in turn..will enjoy our great game more! WOW!Skip Guss, Golfrite, MA
- I am very pleased to announce that the four elements training putting is recognized by the PGA France and allows me to accumulate an extra point for the classification of coaches.Lucas Bensoussan, France
- I enjoyed going through the training and completing the 4PE course. Putting is a crucial part of this great game. Unfortunately your average golfer views his putting as decent compared to the other parts of the game. I believe that stats show that less than 10% of lessons given are putting lessons. That is a shame and we as PGA Professionals need to place a greater influence on the short game as well as putting.Chris Ford, GolfTec, Pleasanton, CA
- I think the 4PE Certification program was very detailed and informative. It had many drills to help golfers improve. It also described to the instructor which drill and training aid can best help the golfer improve. I would recommend this training to any instructor who wants to improve their short game teaching approach.Eric Jordan, PGA Apprentice, Golftec Glenwood
- Greatest benefit with all the EyeLine Golf products is feedback. My students instantly feel the correct motion and setup that is so often hard to explain. At least 25% of my students purchase the products for themselves and its fantastic to see them being used on the practice putting green.Meurig Morgan, Dragon Golf, OR
- I will continue to learn and truly believe that eyeline golf is the leader in putting training equipment. My students are making more putts than ever before and I directly attribute it to my increased knowledge and confidence in obtaining eyeline 4 element certification.Michael Robinson, Charleston, R.I.
- “The certification is so good! Have you thought about having multiple days where teachers come in to be certified? Your approach is so unique; you have to let more teachers in."Wallace “Hoppy” Smith III, Diamondhead CC, Mississippi
- The program is great. Visual learning. Quick videos, to the point. I've made signs for my clinics - setup, path, etc. Im looking forward to the next Cert to help with green reading.Paul Jacques, Michigan
- I learned a few things I put into my own putting. Seeing the products in action was great.Jeremy Dear, Broken Arrow, OK
- It was the best 6 hours of certification I ever went through. 4PE Certification program enables you to learn all the vital and necessary skills/drills in the putting game. It will make you a better teacher and coach guaranteed! As a collegiate golf coach I’ve used in my program and have seen instant success in those players of mine that value its time and effort in practicing. Was able to even send one individual to the 2016 NJCAA Women’s National Championship in June, based on her increase in her putting confidence and the effort she provided day in day out at practices.Michael Herzog, Bismarck State Golf Coach
- I held a 2 hr putting clinic yesterday using all your kit! They loved it.Sarah Bennett, Essex County Girls Head Coach, UK
- We use your products with most of our students. Your prodcuts help us grow the game!Ralph Landrum, Florence, KY
- The 4 Elements of Putting one hour clinic gave a great template for a Putting day that I used during our Player Development Week we hosted at the course. Has resulted in additional lesson and equipment revenues.Joe Wisocki, Dinuba, CA
- I have been very impressed with the quality of the "4 Elements" putting program. As an Instructor who works with many different levels of golfers, the tools and methods of practice have made a positive impact on all of my students, including myself. I highly recommend that all teaching professionals take advantage of the Eyeline certification process to help improve not only our own instruction, but the improvement of our clients putting as well.R. Bruce Wilkins, Klamath Falls, OR
- As a PGA Teaching Professional, it's important to focus on putting. The EyeLine products are so important to improving. I never do a putting lesson without utilizing the EyeLine putting mirror!Greg Greksa, Wildwood Green GC
- I appreciated the 4PE course and learning about your training aids and how to help people play better golf using them to practice! I have used several EyeLine products already this offseason with nothing but positive results and feedback from my students.Russell Gamble, GolfTec, Naperville, IL
- I received my Butter Putter two weeks ago. I use it in every putting lesson I give. It's a great tool for learning to improve the stroke without any "how to instruction". This is a great aid.Jim Petralia, Los Angeles CC
- It is great to have a system when teaching putting. Often in golf instruction we hear, what is your swing philosophy, but never what is your putting philosophy. Now whenever someone asks what my philosophy is on putting... it is very useful to be able to tell them right away I am a 4PE Certified Instructor!Joe Charles, Treetops Golf Academy, MI
- "I teach over 725 lessons a year and I bet half of them are on the putting green. One tool that is always out is my Eyeline putting mirror. I'll sum it up this way. I use this so much it cracked in half, broke, and I taped it back together until I received a new one. I couldn't afford to wait."Doug Lemons, Canton, OH
- The 4PE Certification gave me terrific insight to teach putting, especially helpful with speed and squaring the club face at impact. The Balls of Steel are a tool that I use almost every day with the First Tee juniors.James Benites, The First Tee, San Antonio
- I've been teaching golf for 20 years and EyeLine aids help my students and me. Golf in Poland is a new sport. I taught in China for 5 years and the students there loved your products. I use EyeLine Training aids daily in my teaching.Lukasz Wojdynski, Poland
- I'm a Teaching Professional in Northern CA and am always looking new, fun, and creative ways to engage my students. Your Target Circles accomplished all 3! The design is brilliant. It's the only putting and short game target that lies flat enough to Not effect the roll of the golf ball and the ability to fold them to save space is ingenious! The high visibility is great for short game practice as well.John Leighton, Auburn, CA
- I have been teaching for 15 years and Top 25 Instructor with Golftips magazine. Teaching with this system has given many of my students a new perspective on how to improve their putting. From that, I say thank you.Frank O’Connell, Nevada
- "Thank you for all the education and product information that you work hard to produce. I believe that your emails are a very good resource for all PGA golf instructors. I use my putting mirror regularly when I teach my putting clinics and private instruction."
- The information on the 4PE Certification Program was awesome. It perfectly lays out and discussing everything you will need to know to be successful in your future putting clinics. I no longer worry about my content being too complicated or boring. The stations and drills associated with them make the clinics fun, challenging, and rewarding not only for the students but for the instructor as well. I mean, what's not too like about the certification program and the tools it equips you with to become a more effective instructor.Mike Veverka, Georgia
- The 4PE Certification Program was highly beneficial for me as a college coach. Our team had already been utilizing the Putting Boot Camp Drills for some time, but the training provided additional insight as to why the drills are so effective. The simplicity of the process and the linguistics used are easily transferred to students for the highest learning possible.Meredith Jameson, West Texas A&M University Women’s Golf Coach
- I recently used the 4 putting element putting clinic for our women's opening day and it was a big big hit. All the ladies loved the activities. I heard nothing but good things, a lot of the ladies told me it was the best clinic they've ever attended. I just thought I'd share that with you, and thank you for offering teachers like myself the opportunity to spread the word on how the Eyeline products can help so many people.Tim Katanski, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Nobody really likes to work on short game never mind putting, but Eyeline Golf and the Four Elements Putting Certification give you the tools you need to make that part of teaching and practice simple and fun for you and your students!Barry Gibson, Winnipeg, Canada
- I use the eyeline putting products on a daily basis, love their uses.Mark Hirschey, Wesley Chapel, FL
- In the short time that I have been using your training aids and the information that I gained in the certification process, I have experienced some great lessons with my students. I teach a lot during the winter and your tools have been extremely helpful. Three of my students immediately wanted the mirror.Jim Wise, Strongsville, OH
- Thanks for your Eyeline presentation yesterday. I will be using your set up for clinics and individual lessons. The easy set up and convenience for all levels of students was well thought out. Thanks again.Bobby Cole, McLean Golf Academy, Miami, FL
- "The Eyeline 4 Elements System truly brings a useful and efficient program to make clinics extremely easy to set up and produce. Eyeline Products have always made communicating with players much more simple and with the clinic format the communication of correct information has been truly made very easy"Bill Abrams, Crete, IL
- Any instruction program that desires to be successful needs to connect with Eyeline Golf products. The training aids are wonderful tools for the instructor to help students improve, and the practice targets increase golfers' awareness of successful short game scoring. I have heard nothing but raves from my students about the target circles and hoops, and also the target holes for speed control.James Hong, Port Washington, NY
- "The 4PE certification helped my own understanding of the putting stroke and also helped my teaching as well."Corey Wooley, Park City Utah
- "Thank you so much for all your help and effort. I definitely feel as good as I've ever felt putting the ball, and more importantly I feel like I'm making progress in the one area that was always so mysterious to me. I can't thank you enough for breaking some of my bad habits and giving me some awesome new thoughts and feels" George Connor, Bloomfield, CT
- "The certification was very cool – great job putting it together. It was fun having to think through the test questions and I certainly learned a few things along the way. I’ve been teaching for about ten years now with a playing background out of college. Much of your program compliments the instruction I’ve been giving over the years and I’m looking forward to passing it on to my students."Chad Moseley, Reston, VA
- "Yes it was a nice and pleasant experience to do the Certification Program. I learned from the drills and how the products are being used and I like the Certification programs set up."Henrik Lundqvist, Gavle, Sweden
- "I thought the program was very informative, and I learned some good drills, and aids to help with putting lessons. After 32 years of teaching it is nice to have some new ideas and drills to liven things up. Thanks again."Jim Bennett, Tukwila, WA
4 Putting Elements Certification is the ultimate online course to learn the 4 Putting Elements teaching/learning framework. It prepares you for the most effective putting instruction possible. Completion earns 6 MSR credits.
The 4 Putting Elements Clinic is the ultimate turn-key 5 week putting clinic. Everything you need to host and conduct a world class event. Promotion, setup, scripts, student books, and prizes.